Last week, the day after Emma and Joseph came back from Idaho with Grandma and Grandpa T., I was thinking how I could help Neil finish his master's thesis before the end of the month. I'd known other families that had gone to visit family so someone could finish school stuff, so I asked Neil if it would help him finish if I took the kids and went to visit my family for two weeks. He decided that it might help, so we spent the weekend getting us ready to go.
We left Monday afternoon and we drove to Idaho and stayed with Bryce and Stacey. It was rather fun for the cousins to play together twice in a week and it was nice to catch up a little with Stacey and Katie. Then on Tuesday afternoon, we drove to Washington and stayed with Kim and Aaron. All the cousins were excited to play together and Kim and I had a good visit. Then yesterday afternoon, we traveled to visit my parents, where we will stay for a few days. Tomorrow we are going with all the cousins here and going to Silverwood, which is a local amusement park. It should be fun.
It's rather strange that a week ago, I didn't plan to be here, but we're glad we could come.
No comments:
Post a Comment