While Neil and I were in Utah, the kids wanted to see the progress of our garden, so I took some pictures. It's fun that one of the things they wanted was to see how our plants were doing. We also had wonderful neighbors who kept an eye on our yard and saved us some of our beans, cucumbers, and berries. They know who they are and we think they are awesome. :)
 |
| Beans, cherry tomatoes, and cucumbers |
 |
| Rhubarb (we'd harvested several big stalks before the picture), beans, sunflowers, and strawberries |
 |
| Blueberries and raspberries |
 |
| Our few blueberries close up |
 |
| Corn, cucumber, and watermelon |
 |
| Joseph's cucumber |
 |
| I love how pretty this looks. |
 |
| Our crab apple tree was so heavy with fruit that this branch was bent to the ground. |
No comments:
Post a Comment