Sunday, August 12, 2012

More 2012 Birthdays

...and we're back! We've been on vacation for the last month and now I'm catching up with some of our adventures. To those who I'd promised pictures from Neil's trip to Japan, I hope to get Neil to help me with the captions soon, so I can post them.

I've decided to post birthday pictures for Joseph, Miriam, and me all in one post, just because. Enjoy!

Joseph playing with his new snake made by his grandma

Joseph's gifts

Joseph and his cake

Joseph asked me to decorate his cake with one of the characters that he created, so I did it with peanut butter cups. :)


Emma helping Miriam read a birthday card

Miriam showing Emma's birthday card to her

The inside of her card from Emma

Miriam's gifts

Sarah enjoying her new dogs with Miriam's new toys

Joseph bought new Legos

Miriam wanted donuts instead of cake

We celebrated our birthdays together because Emma was at camp on my birthday. Happy Birthday!

No comments: