Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween and Other Fall Shots

Pumpkin, Princess Peach, Blue, and SpiderBoy

We had a fun Halloween. We went to Helaman Halls and the students that had candy had a pumpkin picture on their door and we visited three halls. (The girls' dorm had the most people giving out candy, but the boys gave out more since they had fewer visitors.) The kids were very excited to dress up. Emma was Princess Peach from the Nintendo Mario games, Miriam was a pumpkin, Sarah was Blue from Blue's Clues, and Joseph was SpiderBoy (not Spiderman). They got LOTS of candy and had a great time.

Yesterday a group of kids got together and piled up leaves in our quad. Here are some scenes of the fun that followed. We've got a lot of rain today, so it was nice that they could play in the leaves while it was still dry.

Leaf fun - Joseph is on the far left in the blue shirt and Emma is on the far right in the purple shirt.
Joseph's getting ready to throw.
Falling leaves...
Joseph just threw an armful of leaves above his head.
Emma's landing in the pile of leaves after a nice spin jump.

    

4 comments:

Brechtefeld's said...

Wow, your kids look sooo cute in their Holloween costumes. Our kids missed out a lot on the Holloween this year since we don't practice Halloween in Japan. Your blog makes us miss Provo a lot. We miss the fall in Provo. Have a great weekend!

beautifuldey said...

Amy, I'm not sure why, but I didn't know your blog address. Thanks for responding on my blog. From my quick scanning it looks like your kids have a lot of fun and keep you very busy in the process. Seeing all of your pictures from around Wymount made me fee very "homesick". Wierd that I still think of Wymount as home after all this time?!

P.S. Is this the blog that you don't want linked to your name?

Amy said...

Beautifuldey, that's another blog. I sent you an email about it.

I love Provo in the fall, especially all the colors on the mountains.

I'm pretty sure I'll be homesick for Wymount one day, too. :)

Nostrebor said...

HI!!! I got your blog off of Becky's. Looks like you guys are having a great time. It's fun to see your cute kids getting BIG! Three of my siblings are in North Wymount and are all in the same ward. They love it and many times I wish I could be with all of them too!